- Diesel B7 and B0 (according to DIN EN 590)
- DS Diesel Protect Plus
- Port diesel (according to DIN EN 590)
- Biodiesel (according to DIN 14214)
- Bunker diesel (according to DIN EN 590)
- Fuel oil (according to DIN 51603-1)
- Fuel oil DK quality (according to DIN EN 590)
- Bunker fuel oil (according to DIN 51603-1)
- Petrol Super E5 (according to DIN EN 228)
- Petrol Super E10 (according to DIN EN 51626-1)
- Petrol Super Plus (according to DIN EN 228)
We offer various pricing options and find the right solution for each customer. Options include both national and international pricing models, which we offer as weekly or monthly averages or triggers with fixed or variable freight or organic surcharges.
Our daily price trigger is a popular variant with customers – pricing is based on daily prices from DSM. The monthly volume can be structured flexibly and customers benefit from simplified processing, as they receive a collection number valid for an entire month. In addition, customers may collect goods even before the price is fixed.
We offer flexibility in our fixed-price transactions (forward transactions). If required, we calculate a fixed price for the next 12 months directly on the phone. Previous requests are saved and can be updated within seconds. For special requests we can offer fixed prices up to 36 months ahead.